Sunday, January 13, 2013

100th Day of School FREEBIE & Complete Pack



I can't believe that the 100th day of school is right around the corner. I created this fun math + literacy pack to use on that day with all of my students. It consists of 38 pages- including a letter to parents discussing the celebration, a crown craft, and many other printables. It has bingo dot pages, coloring, tracing, and simple number identification pages for my lower learners and hundreds chart fill-ins, beginning multiplication activities, and cloze reading pages for my higher kids. I also have included a 14-page emergent reader in both color and black & white along with ideas for lessons to be planned using them. Many of the activities are re-created two or three times to include accommodations for the various learning styles or ability levels of my kiddos. That way we can all work as a group on the same concepts but it is developmentally appropriate for each individual student. I can't wait to try these out with my class! Feel free to head over to my TPT store and pick up this pack for just $2. Or you can download the 8-page FREEBIE sample here. I hope you have a Happy 100th Day of School!

No comments:

Post a Comment